Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bubble will block out your class
Alright what your saying though is to leave something that priest and a few other classes recently, have come to use in hand; specifically with faith weapons; I won't shift you away from your goal with this, I stated my peace on it; my advice still stands as I stated, follow it or not; I honestly don't give a rat's flying rear. it a spell that effects *Everyone* Not only priests on it, my advice is to swap out your weapon to match your scaling so even if a hexer thinks "Ha ha ha ha now they can't hit me" you can thwack them in the face with a 120 mythslayer like I did on my destiny BK and just make them regret their day. That my opinion on it; I'm not aiming to say your wrong, or that you shouldn't do what build your doing so don't think that please. I only suggested what I did and potential ideas to speak with any of the players who PvP like crazy, I know a few that test different builds and often learn what can be a con to a class combo, but once again this is only my opinion and you can take it however you wish. Have a good day Swift.

Messages In This Thread