Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The (Un)official Guard Criticism/Salt Thread
Quote:Guard Players with Villain characters
This is a point for debate. On one hand, a good roleplayer knows better than to metagame with the kind of information that Guards have/receive, and if a Guard Player can't play villain, then they're getting handicapped over a role that isn't very appreciated. On the other hand, it could lead to villains acting where guards would be present, but are suspiciously absent.

Quote:'Guards are biased'
If you think you're encountering this, your best option is to contact me with as many details (and logs) as possible. When someone complains about something like this, I investigate the matter ASAP. Same goes for if you think that a Guard is responding to a situation they shouldn't be. (Though on the other hand, refusing to nudge someone about, say, a brawl in the middle of Cellsvich's Market District can be just as bad) If these incidents do happen, I'd rather know about them ASAP and immediately deal with it, rather than hear it a year later from someone who didn't take the time to report it but spills the beans in a rant.

Quote:'Guards handwave their mistakes'
There might be a very first time that I would smooth over, but if a Guard does something like forgetting to close and lock certain important doors, or doesn't remove certain objects from a prisoner, that's their fault and they can try to recover from it the IC way. Again, if a Guard is doing otherwise, contact me (with logs, ideally) and I'll sort things out.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread