Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: Late April & May (2018)
1)Can you use your soul while it is in your body? Could, say, a very high level Hexer possess something with his soul? Could anyone?
1a)If not, does any job have a easier time using their soul after death?(For example, maybe former Hexers give stronger Ill Wills because they dealt with similar abilities before?)

2)What does Phobos consider a threat, other than Elves?

3)If invocations work in other languages, couldn't someone create their own language, preferably one where its quick to pronounce things, and then invoke in THAT language?

4)Can liches resist void poisoning better? Do they run into a situation similar to vampires if they get void poisoned?

5)Is there any town that is more/less politically corrupt? I would be urged to think that, for example, Lispoolian people were less corrupt, but I can't imagine what city would be more corrupt. In fact, I can't exactly pen a single nation as being corrupt.

6)Are people born with red eyes normally in Sigrogana? Is there anything that makes red eyes not a 100% sure confirmation that you're a vampire?

Messages In This Thread