Poll: What would you like to see the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Static Dungeon
11.32%
6 11.32%
Item Potentials
7.55%
4 7.55%
Donation Items/Cosmetic Stuff
15.09%
8 15.09%
New Talent Subpaths
15.09%
8 15.09%
Alstalsia Arena
0%
0 0%
Battle Bonuses
3.77%
2 3.77%
Additional Class Skill/Playstyle Expansions
39.62%
21 39.62%
Enchanting Great Successes
1.89%
1 1.89%
Sidequests
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Updates Poll (April 2018)
Dev-- the title. Confusedweatdrops:

Anyway, I'll edit back in anything I have to add to this topic in regards to specifically what I'd like to see added.

EDITED:

Costmetics (Voted for)
It would be nice to have an option where we can edit the color value of the Player HUD and the chat log, either together or separately, to something other than dark blue.

Battle Modifiers
This would be great but I'm not sure if it'd be competitive against something like a new dungeon or arena. Could probably be something to sneak in while we await a bigger piece of content.

Enchanting Great Success
I like the idea you provide with this but to be honest it'd be so much nicer if we could have new enchant. For example, accessories still only have one enchant for them. A little more diversity would be a welcome thing in general to Enchanting.

[strike]New/Reworked Traits (Not Listed)
To be honest, I was a bit let down not to see this up there (unless you're already working on it - in which case, disregard this entire part of the post aside from me saying it should probably be one of the more top priority things), I was half-expecting this was something closer to the horizon given I heard a little banter on it when I started to actually being involved again. It's also one of the final things to be reworked since the Post-GR.[/strike] *cough*

Sidequests (Voted for)
This is probably the one option I'd stress if there were a way to say "I put this as a priority over my other vote." Maybe some stuff to do in Alstalsia or New Cellsvich (preferably Cells).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread