Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traps
I thought the subject was another thing for a second, but then I saw Balance Fu.

Anyway! It's also something I wanted to bring forth, thanks for making the topic, Sly. As of now, Traps are quite weak, even though they got beefed up before. Trap-Stacking is only a waste of Momentum too, compared to spamming the same skill on other base classes.

They're also not a reliable source of damage, for requiring a condition to trigger, thing that has counterplay. (By just using teleporting/movement skills/Blink, and straight out 1 boot that grants teleport, 1 boot that prevents getting knocked back into it, 1 sword that fully ignores them. What else? The list is pretty big.)

Getting them up to 150% GUI base is a good start, I agree. As usual, I'd go for a higher number, but then people would chew on me, so keep it at a tame 150% GUI, or make it be 150% GUI base, +5% per Rank. Whichever numbers that will make people no longer complain that traps suck.

As for 'Overcharged Traps', they don't do anything in particular from my observation. As if that is broken? Indeed, slapping Lightning Crits to it will solve the problem easy-to-peasy, aside giving VA some self-synergy with Rogue, and a better Destiny experience, overall.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread