Poll: What would you like to see the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Item Potentials
22.22%
14 22.22%
Static Dungeon
20.63%
13 20.63%
Donation Items/Cosmetic Stuff
6.35%
4 6.35%
New Talent Subpaths
23.81%
15 23.81%
Battle Bonuses
6.35%
4 6.35%
Enchanting Great Successes
9.52%
6 9.52%
Sidequests
6.35%
4 6.35%
Other
4.76%
3 4.76%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Updates Poll (May/June 2018)
Following up the last update which added a lot of new Void Assassin skills, here's another one of these. Vote for what you'd like to see the most in the next/a recent update. Please note that I'm still not really interested in adding a new class quite yet. I've also removed the Alstalsia Arena from the list since it didn't get any votes last time. In addition I'm not putting in more class skills this time because I'd like some more time to flesh out ideas for it, and partially because those additions usually require a bit of time.

Item Potentials - Adding new item potentials for some weapons.
Static Dungeon - Most likely an ice dungeon. Would involve some new enemies and items, maybe a new boss to go with it. I would probably also add a new random dungeon type for it, with 10* items for the enemies in it.
Donation Items/Cosmetic Stuff - More background and border types, some golden items. Potentially setting your preferred character color, which could change the color of somethings (character box at the top, maybe some skill visual effects if specific ones are requested and make sense).
New Talent Subpaths - A few new talent subpaths for existing talents. (Combat Drilling, Archery, Spiritualism, and Maintenance all have some ones in my big list. Some of these may tie into service stalls, however.)
Battle Bonuses - New system where you can gain an additional modifier to EXP from battles by fulfilling certain conditions in battle. (For example, hitting an enemy weakness would give the Tactical modifier, which is a 5% bonus to the total EXP gained.)
Enchanting Great Successes - Expanding on Enchanting great successes in some way. Could potentially give a special item quality, such as random unique bonuses that get overwritten when the item is enchanted again, or a special quality that makes the next enchantment on the weapon always succeed.
Sidequests - New sidequests, much like the quests that exist in the game right now.
Other - Something else not on this list that isn't a class or new class skills. Please post to specify your intentions if you pick this option.

Messages In This Thread