Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eliminate Damage
Coming back to this and after some tests... I think Eliminate should hold some 'execute' potential at above 30-45 Void Energy in all cases, not only versus non-bosses. Just make it do a separate Akashic damage equal to 75% of the enemy's missing health, along with Eliminate's normal damage. It will sure make it useful on taking down ALL low targets while not being straight out broken.

So, it may damage like:
Quote:- Pierce Damage (100 + [Rank LV SWA]%)
- Slash Damage (100 + [Rank LV SWA]%)
- Akashic Damage ((Void Energy LV + 25)% of target's missing HP)

"Neus" Wrote:Skills that have done multiple attacks have always been too strong in the past, so I don't really want to do that.
Those skills that do multiple attacks are often swords or axes who can get beyond 150 SWA easily. Daggers can't reach over 80-90 Scaled Weapon Attack because for once, they're not autohit weapons for lacking Two-Hand synergy. The damage is not satisfying for the way it simply strips you naked of Void Energy, Momentum and FP all together, leaving you wide open for other people to wreck your shit in.

Also, side-note but, something else I think it would fit in is Moonlight Mercy's animation activating but colored a purple tint with animate(), if you use it at 60 Void Energy. Maybe a bigger explosion depending on how much Void Energy is being used beyond 30?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread