Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something for Villains
Well, it's not often I try to suggest something... Or do much at all... But I figure I'd bring up a suggestion I've been thinking about. After all, the worst that could happen is, well... The suggestion not happening... And, well, that's not so bad. Worth making a try, though.

Making some observations of the game, it's been so much easier to be on the "good" side, than it has to be on the bad side, because the "good" side has everything going for it... The existence of the guards alone is a huge advantage for them, since the majority of RP seems to take place in Sigrogana... with them having a lot more going for them, and a lot more power... (Naturally, of course. They're guards, why would they not?)

Villains tend to lean more towards "Event" Characters, sometimes. Characters that you only use in big situations, or events... Though this is mostly for villains trying to have influence or effect. Now, the problem with this is that they're limited to being level 60... Meaning, when it comes down to it, all that you need to beat a villain is to happen to counter their build, and... That's it, really. It means that villains usually form groups, to have any chance... And even then, they're still only as formidable as the people they face.

With GMs being capable of having characters with level caps higher than 60... and this is probably asking a lot, but... Would it ever be possible... say, if you discussed heavily with a GM, about a villain character, and got their approval...

...for GMs to allow some villains to have a level cap increase? It could be monitored, and I imagine the GMs would be able to ensure that only trustworthy people get this treatment... and suffer accordingly if it's abused, so misuse seems really unlikely, so long as the permission granting stays solely GM, and doesn't get into anyone else's hands.

I imagine some people won't agree with this... And it seems like a long shot to ask. But, as I said. Worth a try. The worst I could do is fail, and that's about it.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread