Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something for Villains
As much as I'd like for villian chars to get some advantages there are also Villian chars were I really say "Nah please not." And those are exactly those that you mention. Those "I only pop up on this event, but am never around anywhere else!" villian types, these one off villians that are just there for their little suicide misison just so something happens. Cause considering the games system? Thats kinda silly.

We had a bunch of people playing pretty good villians actually, the issue is only...You never notice them cause they are good, which in turn is sort of boring. And THESE villians even stopped playing after a while cause "Actually...Even when I play it smart I can't go anywhere." Cause for that the wolrd is to stale and no bigger changes are allowed. This encourages the more open "Stupid" villians, cause they are more fun and are actually seen.

For bigger plot lines, Chaos usually helps with some sort of Mobs or a Boss character he generates with edited stats/skills...So I guess thats basically what you are asking just for player villians? While I wouldn't mind such, if the player really worked towards it and "Deserved it" in a way for this small advanatge against the huge numbers/metabuilds they are probably facing, I really don't think "One off villians" should ever. Though again...Why? The biggest impact player villains can take in any scenario is influencing a few other characters and smaller groups, and even THAT only if those allow it.

TL;DR:
While I do not mind this, when monitored by chaos, I doubt that really changes much. The base system of Sigrogana just doesn't allow for much which has it's cons and pros in itself.

Messages In This Thread