Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something for Villains
The reason I suggested it be one off villains or rare occurrence villains, though, is because giving it to commonly reoccurring characters would mean that a player is just walking around with a higher they can pull out at any time... And that's a little more iffy.

...and yes, you do need to team up, and plan things... But even then, it just seems like you'll still get crushed, unless you're specifically on the side of one of the basic "gods" of PvP, because their builds are so absurd that you just can't... and once you've come up against that... It stops being fun, because you know you're going to lose, and... If you're getting into a fight you're basically doomed to lose because you can't avoid said fight, because they're guards, Welp... Enjoy the jail time. That makes things so much harder for villains, as one guard can turn into 4, and team composition means nothing when you go against some characters. I don't want to be like them, perfecting the numbers, and collecting the items I need, specifically fine-tuning... just to be a compelling villain, but it feels like you have to.

And... While it is nice that anyone can, with time and effort, reach the same build... There's a point where you start taking more time and effort to get only a tiny bit stronger... And when as a villain, facing up against a certain type of build in particular is bound to screw you, and a team with you over... When 4 people isn't enough to even look like you're doing anything...

...it feels like some kind of advantage needs to be made for some villains. If not increasing the level cap, at least... something would be better than nothing. I know there's not much that can be done mechanically, but... Maybe there's some option that could he considered. And I may have an idea.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread