Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something for Villains
Yeah, but anything you would give them is also unfair, Spo isn't wrong there. And the "one offs" can already get said advantage from Choas if you discuss this with him, or dyst maybe aswell. I just find them usually extremely boring as villains cause it all boils down to "Rawr, rawr, I am evil! Now watch attack this strategically absolutely useless point like the arena or let me suicide attack cellsvich!" Most of the time. We did have a few better events, aswell but... This is how most of those "One offs" go like and for me it would feel weird when....Let's say those people already abuse those very meta build and then all get a level cap increase while literally never having put any effort in the char? That feels iffy for me and is indeed no fun.

I think there isn't much you can do about it to be honest.
One thing I THINK should still be adressed is how progression works currently. The people that have a few friends in the game can easily dish out 1-2 maxed characters a day. Including all inks they need. Even without Tower it's not hard to just chase some high level cores for that sweet full clear exp. So anyone who has a bit experience in the game can reach Max level and gear very easily. You say with "Time and effort we can reach the same level" I feel you need neither currently and thats highly disapointing in an RPG game, cause it's way to easy to reach. But oh well, not opening that can any further.

Messages In This Thread