Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's against my morals
Star Signs at least give you a stat point and some elemental attack. They do have mechanic use aside being fluff that nobody ever cares about/is unknown for all but the player either way. This is still a waste of time in my eyes. Why even have such fluff if it doesn't have any effects behind it?

Unless if we give it, of course...
Quote:Lawful Evil = Takes 40% less damage from 'Good'. Deals 30% less damage to 'Evil'. Damage done will confuse 'Evil' foes for 3 rounds. Heals become 25% less effective on you. Ally buffs last -1 round.
Neutral Evil = Counts as 'Evil', deals 25% more damage to 'Good'. Heals become 25% less effective on you. Ally buffs last -1 round.
Chaotic Evil = Deals 20% more damage to anything. Takes 20% more damage from anything. Can attack anyone in combat, regardless if ally or foe. Heals become 25% less effective on you. Ally buffs last -1 round.

True Neutral = Nothing, but you can swap to other Neutrals, and back to this with no cooldown. Just not to Chaotic/Lawful, Neutral only.

Lawful Good = Takes 35% less damage from 'Evil'. Deals 30% less damage to 'Good'. Heals become 25% more effective on allies, and 25% less effective on you. Cannot drop a 'Good' person below 25% HP, ally or foe.
Neutral Good = Counts as 'Good', deals 25% more damage to 'Evil'. Cannot drop a 'Good' person below 25% HP, ally or foe.
Chaotic Good = Deals 35% more damage to 'Evil'. Can attack 'Evil' in combat, regardless if ally or foe. Cannot drop a 'Good' person below 25% HP, ally or foe.

It affecting reputation just makes me snore, since it's an unfinished mechanic.

Also, as a side-note. Make alignment changes take 3 OOC days to go through, to prevent people from swapping out nilly-willy to major alligmnent (Chaotic/Lawful) effects before a fight starts.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread