Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rant about nonexistent synergy between Gunner Mage and the rest of the archer classes
Bow-gun you say? I smell crossbows... But that's for another thread maybe. Meantime, yeah some classes lack synnergy with eachother like bonder and Grand Summoner, Engineer and the rogue promos, Boxer and M.A. Promos. But with the way the game is designed, you can pick the synnergising classes however you please. Which is why I don't see as big an issue with MG not synnergising with other archer classes easily. Even so, these classes each have SOMETHING with eachother. Synchro summon from bonder going well with summoning lots of youkai with GS, or youkai tamer and Bonders basic attack skills. Engineer and the hit buff invisible weapon from spelltheif or ignite engine in VA. Boxer and Ki Awoken or the passive stats from Verglas. And MG with the skill buff from Arbalest or heavy tackle. Or Ranger's rain traps and a well placed Celsius shell.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

Messages In This Thread