Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diving Criticism
What I would like to see in future for diving would be:
1.)Different Watertiles associated to different locations are different from Dormehos or Celssvich. Making other things be findable in the water. Actually kinda want that for fishing aswell, other ponds giving chance for other fish that we do not have yet.

2.)
A new icon you can click that offers Random Events. Random Events can be good or bad. To make those things more interactive there could be a game of choice played. What I am thinking of is something many point and click adventures do for example:
Random Event: You see a shark in the distance!
Choice 1: Swim away! (Either RNG chance based on Cel/luc to escape or simply cost additional Stamina)
Choice 2: Sharks are harmless! Ignore it! (Chance that you get attacked and get a random wound from moderate or higher. Also I think you shouldn't be able to dive with an untreated wound)
Choice 3: hunt the shark! (either there could be a string of choices that describe the "Fight", and RNG chance based on I do not even know what and if you fail you get wounded and if you manage you get some Shark meat/shark teeth/shark fin which can probably be cooked and crafted.)

Or something like:
Random Event: You found a little cave along the shelf!
Choice 1: Explore it! (costs 10 Stamina a few fluff windows with choices that keep going aslong as you have stamina or get a negative, There can either be nothing, more negative things, or something like a better chest with bigger rewards)
Choice 2: Ignore it!

Something along those lines would be pretty cool, and more interactive since you play your classical adventure games basically. There could even be Events like finding a sunken pirate ship, which actually ends up in real combat. Or if we follow with my 1.) certain regions could have Water Monsters inside their water which you could actively hunt, depending on how dangerous their waters are.

Messages In This Thread