Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Up! (But without any enthusiasm)
I don't agree with you at all Shujin. We shouldn't remove the ways of making the worst thing in the game better, especially if we're expected to then wait for the problem that would make larger to be fixed afterwards. If you're going to remove stuff like tower grinding, remove it after you've fixed the problem.

Grinding in the dungeons right now is painful, and it wouldn't be a good idea to say "Oh, I know. Let's remove the less-painful ways of getting levels, and then make everyone wait for a solution after!"

In that time, I can almost guarantee there will be a drop in popularity. The game might even die because of it. So, to me, that suggestion is stupid, and potentially damaging. A longer grind won't crush the level 60 mentality, either, because people will still aim for that, and you'll still be at a disadvantage if you're at anything under.

A game like this seems to be intended for roleplay, and if we're going to make the non-roleplay section even longer, less characters will be made, and less roleplay will be done, which is not a good idea.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread