Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Up! (But without any enthusiasm)
I've tried to say this in the past but I fully agree with Chaos here, PvE can be fun if you treat it as such, I for one do grind in dungeons regularly and respect a bunch of the content, that said it can't be denied that the leveling process in this game just isn't friendly to new players, or even veterans in general.

It can't be denied either that tower grinding is simply put way superior to any other form of grinding currently, and in the last topic brought up about this I even suggested that we should streamline the leveling process, making dungeons such as Shilo's Water Cavern (lvl 15) in a similar manner as the jammer Cavern.

When it comes to the Jammer cavern it seems to get you going until about lvl 14 fairly well, you get some optional quests to do, and a cool boss fight at the end, as well as coming back there later for snakeman business, now imagine Shilo's Water Cavern but as an adventure into a water cavern for some sort of thing related to pirates, there's a pirate inside who is an acclaimed sea hunter and tasks you to set forth and kill oceanblood similar to the adventurer in Jammer Cavern, there could be a cool boss fight and a mini story, but not related to the main story, this quest would probably provide a significant amount of EXP to help level up faster.

Say you do this dungeon until lvl 25, and then you get another dungeon that leads you into a bandit's den, with its own story relating to Air from Cellsvich, as she warns you of bandits at the very start of the game even and has you seek them out, you do this until lvl 35, continue back up on the story since this is where you usually go to fight Ashe (You'll probably be lvl 40ish by here), and then you get another dungeon, this one lasts you until 50, and then at that point lvl 50 could simply be "Alright, you know the game, now go out and grind out random BDPs or do sidequests like the Manor or Snakeman stuff."
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread