Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guradian Spirit: Snow Crow
Guardian Spirit is an interesting trait but I feel that certain youkai just do a lot worse as one than other. I always felt that snowcrow was weird with it's effects anyway.

Snow Crow for example has no REAL utility in most cases, and is really squishy.

Currently it's skill set is a bit strange as partner as non summoner but could tweaked to be a bit more useful:

Cryser: It increases Str/Cel of the snow crow, both stats are not useful to it however as it neither effects turn order nor it's damage anymore. Not to mention that you even have to hit weakness for it to begin with. So pretty hard to pull off.
Ice Armor:Good skill, but only useable on it's self, but it's so squishy it's barely worth it on him.
Snowfall: It only lasts one turn, its a fast youkai, but if you happen to be faster you can barely use the tiles for anything.(Unless you do weird skip games)

I do not really want all of these, more of a Eihter or basis but:
Cryser: Make it increase Ski/Cel, and make it share the status with it's summoner. OR make it inflict frostbite Level/3 (20 max)
Ice Armor: Make it useable on an ally in one tile range.
Snowfall: Make it last for 2 turns atleast.

There are certainly more youkai that could need tiny tweaks in general since many of them are relicts of pre GR, but I felt snowcrow was one of the most weird ones.

Messages In This Thread