Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
Just because Dev said we're allowed to show our support for items..

The Chaos Key tweak suggested by Shujin is a godsend, especially when we're in this situation where we no longer have "super fast tower grinding". I +1 this so hard.

Spoops post_id=24011 time=1490858301 user_id=193 Wrote:Bottomless Bucket or Golden Bucket
A bucket that contains a near endless supply of water (Or even just 100 uses would be fine), for some reason or another, mainly to be used for farming for people who don't want to travel in between the nearest well and their crops thousands of times or carry around thousands of buckets.
Also worthy of suggestion:
Golden Shovel
Golden Hoe
Golden Axe

I have friends who like the farming here, but hate running from point A to point B to constantly accumulate water, so I also like this suggestion.

Spoops post_id=25431 time=1496693182 user_id=193 Wrote:A donator item that plays the overlay of a skill's visual effects on yourself for the pure intent of roleplay purposes, similar to a mask of the night lord or pet kit.
For example, being able to throw on the invoking overlay for if your character were invoking something ICly, or throwing on Ki Awoken overlay out of combat for if you were going all out on a martial artist character.
Personally, I'd buy this.

Lolzytripd post_id=26971 time=1502110920 user_id=58 Wrote:A donation item that sets all visual statuses greyscale then colors it.

that way you can have a green ki awoken, ect.
I want this, but I also want this for regular icons so that we can change the colors of them to more suitably match what we have in mind.
Additionally, a donator item that allows us to import icons that match SL2's art-style into the game.

Messages In This Thread