Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masterwork Traits [General Trait(s) Suggestion]
1: The reason not to run it would be to get one of the other masterwork traits.
2: He removed the exceptional will trait because everyone got it, always. Now only certain builds can get this, and it would lock them out of any of the other choices.
3: Sayakana is better as it also affects slash blunt ect, and you have to keep sayakana and cloak of many colors in mind for a resistance boosting trait.
4: Holy damage -is- scary, but only for certain people using spirits or who are vampires.
5: I don't see how masterful healing would be essential. an extra turn of quickness ect isn't that good when you can already pretty much make it last forever with pray.
6: You'd have to be a destiny duelist to get that, making it not mandatory, as only a very select group of people would even be able to use it. and of that select group, they'd need to be using vent petale.
7: They still would need a trait.

You keep using the word "mandatory" But the reason the destiny traits are generally a bit stronger is because destiny limits them to two or three specific classes anyway. And they aren't going to be as common as non destined people, so they won't be as "mandatory." Maybe the martial artist one is too strong, but I figure 10 shwartz sturm won't matter if you're using ki in the first place, since any ki using move is going to reset your sturm. And 40 max ki doesn't really change all that much considering if you use ki awoken you effectively have infinite ki anyway, and most moves only take 10 at max. (Exceptions being Kadouha and setting sun.)

As for sawrock's consideration, that's true, i'd probably agree there. There should be more choices for the many builds, and more generic masterwork traits if this was going to be a thing. But I feel like dumping fifty trait ideas at once won't even be considered in the first place, especially if they're of a "Pick one" variety.

Messages In This Thread