Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razor's Round of Suggestions
"Victorious Razor" post_id=34509 time=1545795071 user_id=1999 Wrote:[Teamwork: Outflank]
When you AND an ally, who also has this feat, are on opposing sides of an enemy, you both gain +10 critical and +20 hit.

[Eye In The Sky]
While airborne, you have better vision of your enemies, allowing you to relay critical information to your team. +2 move and +15 hit.

[Leverage]
If you make a melee attack while airborne and your target is not, you deal 1.10x damage. [Applies on Heaven's Kick]

I've got a problem with all the traits being thrown around by people, and it's mainly that they seem to have forgotten why dev removed a lot of the old traits/almost all of them - that being because there was literally no reason to not get them. They effectively became mandatory. I very much believe these would become exactly that - mandatory because, well, why why would you not get things that just give you more hit, critical, damage or movement?

Flavor is good, great even. I'd love to see more of it. But things that just give you more damage or stats or some such without extremely specific situations in mind or some such like that, not so much.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]

Messages In This Thread