Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mo' Traits.
Pardon the double post:

"Joseph Jostar" post_id=34550 time=1546027173 user_id=94 Wrote:There's nothing wrong with a middle ground between 'so op must have' and 'why would i even pick this'. It'd basically be useless if you didn't plan on going through the progression tree, in which case why bother having it? The other traits in the tree could be made to cost more than one point and that would be that.

Maybe something like +celerity for turn order instead of the meager stat bonus would be more palatable and I think would fit better with the 'charging head-first into danger' theme, personally. With all that said I do really like the greatsword trait.

Would Despair/Hope be triggered upon fear/hesitation being cured or only if it expires over time? The fire/ice traits seem VERY nice, gotta love a good strength for a weakness.
On its own, Reckless is more flavorful than anything. The mechanical 'prize' is Self-Sacrificial/Mutual Destruction, which also use Reckless' +Damage Taken as a balance. That's how it was intended.

Despair/Hope was intended to be 'if it expires' rather than 'if it's cured'. Albeit, I can see how difficult it'll be to trigger if they can just constantly reapply the status effect, so it's up for debate.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread