Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at me
So while playing the game I noticed that during some skills like hanging or Geldoran that are meant to turn your character to face your target once the attack is done are no longer doing so. The ring around the character will be faced towards the correct direction but the character model is not. This means the character will not actually be facing their enemy which makes them suspectable to attacks such as cutthroat if their back is to them or

Just 2 minutes before posting this I did more testing and just managed to see what was going on. In the gif I had one of my characters fire two shots while making sure to face away from the target. The first shot was done without moving the targeting square around so once hte shot was fired my character turned back away from the Critter. For the second shot I moved the square around and once the attack was done I was facing the correct direction. This correspeonds with other skills that auto lock onto their target like hanging or geldoran or splash. Which means skills that you have to move around, like Pinpoint Electro, won't be affected at all.

[Image: FBYth0Q.gif]

Messages In This Thread