Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to tip the scales! Tactician 'I win' buttons (Splash + Analyze Weakness/Enemy Evaluation)
I don't really see a huge problem with Dark Eyes, especially in Tactics Rank building.

Still, if the speed of the Rank build-up is way, way too fast, mayhaps an easy fix to the speed they can build it up is limiting the spell 'Dark Eyes' to spawn only one mob per skill use, up to a maximum of 3, and attach a 1 round cooldown to it. And of course, since this will start getting costy, reduce the FP cost by half, and increase the deploy range to 5 range.

What would be fun is that if you kill a Dark Eye, you receive a status buff that removes Analyze Weakness, Enemy Evaluation and Dark Eye, and grants immunity to them for 4 rounds. It will make the Tactician be more careful with where they'll want to position their eyes.

As for Splash, de-facto problem is that it does way too much for something that's just 1M. I'd prefer it to change the M cost to 3M, and have the Soaked duration reduced to 2 rounds, from the absurd 10.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread