Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All around are familiar places.. and unknown faces... (Extra Level Bugged?)
Apologys for this ahead of time Dev,
Sadly can't just DM the problem so time to try this!

I had some time ago deleted a character off my key Valmaru.slot 1, proceeded to make a new character and eventually level them up to 60; and attempted to use their house ticket, and the four extra levels in the shared bank for a new house. I know for sure three of them were placed down in the house at one point while the fourth I don't remember setting down before. Neverless attempting to use any four of the extra levels; I was sent to a BDP while having access to all my house stuff; furniture, discs, etc.

While none of them worked I attempted to go back into the extra level and was given a black screen, after about a minute I would use the reconnect command and load it back up; and found myself in the tutorial area; and was free to leave without any trouble and was placed infront of Cellsvich like a new character.

i'm asking if anyone might know a way to fix this or if you may have an idea how too; or grant me a way to replace the four extra levels so that I may use them as planned for my home.

.png   hi dev.png (Size: 318.41 KB / Downloads: 1,142)

.png   2.1.png (Size: 195.39 KB / Downloads: 1,120)

.png   1.png (Size: 190.9 KB / Downloads: 1,138)

Messages In This Thread