Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Opinion: The Blades of the Promised Land
Sender: iceysaucypapi69@l-net.grm

"I dunno? Maybe people are not interested because it seems like an useless job, compared to cooking, smithing, or exploring Black Doors. I remember back in my younger days that some people were having a blast being Journalists."

"Yeah, I've heard about that. It loops back to what you talked about 'corruption'. Prodding a place that's clearly archaic, with futuristic ideologies, tend to end up in pretty unfortunate situations. I think that was what happened. The unchanging system of the Empire have worked over three centuries already, and I doubt they'll want to change it anytime soon. So the 'jab' from said guy was pretty uncalled for. And this 'someone' simply threatened to ruin the foundations of the Empire by spreading his ideals like a disease. And that's how it got treated, by 'chopping' the problems in half."

"And that's because there's nobody really willing to step it up and make a rival company from the ground up. Neron, our 'head', had the balls and resources to do so and he did his utmost effort, invested blood, sweat and tears into building this up for the sake of improving not only the world, with our jobs, but also ourselves. If anyone wants to make anything like us, they'll have to invest more than just 'i wannit 2 rival', pal."

"And truth be told? That'd be great, having a rival. Not only it would motivate us to work harder, but also the more able bodies available to work for the sake of making the world a better place, the better for us all, combatants and citizen alike, from everywhere at every country! We got enough problems and not enough people willing to solve them, don't you think?"
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread