Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two hands are better than one
Grandpa post_id=35168 time=1548862352 user_id=70 Wrote:I don't think just raising the weight requirement is going to do anything to solve the problem. It's incredibly easy for people to meet weight requirements for nearly any weapon using giant gene. Just changing duelist's passives isn't going to do anything to change the problem when it applies to autohits as well.

Bloody Palms are a problem of their own and should be discussed in their own thread. Two-Hand is plenty powerful on its own without Bloody Palms.
They'd still have to make a sacrifice of losing 10 crit and the ability to gut all defense if they use giant gene because let's be honest, most sword duelists use vorpal godly. And even if they dropped let's say a razor blade to use the huge blade to meet the requirement, that's still a lot of crit and hit they'd lose. I say it's worth a try before removing it entirely!
Changing the duelist innate was just a suggestion on how to make dual-wielding duelists more appealing. I'm sure someone else can suggest something waay better. Also if you're referring to auto-hit massive SWA builds, the problems go beyond just 2h. They're usually done with Demon hunter, and can just be used with a 150 scaling tome, or any high SWA weapon easily. But the spirit of the post seems to be focused on basic-hit 2h duelists, so I'd rather focus on that.

I'm okay with any change, I just think leaving the double SWA for the heaviest weapons is better.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread