Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Black Bolt + Hexer Exodia
Okay so, in my opinion the strongest build in the game right now is Hexer in combination with Void Assassin.

Why? Because of the exodia combos they have at their disposal.

By revile fraying one voidgate the Hexer/VA now has access to infinite void energy which equates to infinite sustain in both HP and FP thanks to black elixir and absorb veil making the combo extremely oppressive and basically on a very short timer before getting exodia'd combo'ed.

The combo is essentially setting up a mini voidgate base at round start, fraying one without the use of a dagger but having good dark attack and abusing refraction to recharge void energy to maximum charge every turn, repeat until you literally have 8 of the things around you which can also refract projectiles, the most disgusting being fleeing spectres which is 8 projectiles on a multiplying damage scheme thanks to voidgates.

And if the enemy decides that they want to rush down the Void Assassin/Hexer they can easily just black bolt every turn since it has NO COOLDOWN for such a debilitating spell and zero consequences to the Void Assassin mage themselves.

I'll admit I wanted to refrain from making this thread due to the bias of me using this build as well of a glykin of all things, but now that it's getting more popular and easy to do, it's a big problem.

SOLUTIONS:

Fleeing Spectres can no longer be refracted like acid shuriken's acid flower potential.
Black Bolt now has a 2 round cooldown for such a powerful spell needs to have strategic consequences/uses.
You no longer gain energy from refracted fray projectiles.

EVIL SOLUTION:

Make the usage of void energy cause an injury in any type of combat. Perhaps some sort of cursed wound with the more void energy used the higher the level.

As nobody seems to enjoy roleplaying 'in character' injuries, this is probably the best way to show people that abusing the void is a /bad/ thing.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread