Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Black Bolt + Hexer Exodia
Last I checked, Fray was meant to be non-refractable, anyway. Or, at least, that's what one of the older patch notes implies. So I'm going to believe that would need fixing as a bug, though that might not be the case.

As far as the exodia attacks go, FS is a pretty big concern. Though, rather than killing off that synergy entirely, if it would be possible, I'd suggest that only one portal can refract one move, regardless of the amount of projectiles. This would bring it down to speed with all the other projectiles you can use with Void Assassin.

If that isn't possible, my main suggestion would be that for every refraction that takes place to a portal, the portal becomes less and less stable, reducing the duration of it by one.

As far as the evil solution goes. I don't really want to say that would be a good idea. It may put people off of touching the class, since, well, if you don't look at the Exodia issue we want to nerf, the power it has currently is, well, good, but not "the best", and to detriment it would take from that.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread