Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Black Bolt + Hexer Exodia
The impact of (mage) void assassin gets increasingly scary the longer you let them set up, and while I do think a void mage who has set up should have heavy zone control, the power of spells like Fleeing Spectres like in the gif Kam showed can be disturbingly easy to throw people into with skills like vanishing strike, and can often lead to the instantaneous death of someone even if they were to have high RES, I don't know how to balance it other than how Acid Flower was changed, which is to stop damage from occuring past the first fleeing spectre per void portal.

Black Bolt is also insanely strong and can be used to win fights alone, I've packed this onto a destiny engineer who is meant to use bots and I've quickly realized that I could have (If I wanted to) win fights solely using that, I try not to since its supposed to be an ignite engine gimmick build.

That said if Black Bolt ever gets the chopping block, I'd like to see some dagger functionality thrown into it, that'd be really nice for Void Assassin, as it currently boils down to: Choose dagger or tome.

I think Void Mage needs a slap to how deadly it can be, the zone control and tankiness towards magic can probably stay just fine.

Messages In This Thread