Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On its last crutch. (Physical VA tweaks)
I have been thinking about this all the time for my Spellthief. I know the thread is mainly for VAs, but the changes on both Rogue and Spellthieves will be very valuable to their gameplay. While dagger dance sounds a good skill, having 20% damage at max rank is disappointing. Rogues that use daggers usually tend to have low base damage and fully deppend on criticals, so it's pretty much a bad format for a skill that is meant to boost your damage IF you main the class. I'd like more than 30% damage on secondary hit too.

Mystic Dagger damage being changed to magic damage would be very good, since there isn't enough reason to pick it up. As for VA changes, they seem reasonable.

I'd like to include this: While Flying Dagger could be magic damage as Snake pointed, I believe turning it into a resistable skill, dealing SWA% damage while throwing up to Rank daggers, would be better. Besides Final Flare and stolen spells, Spellthieves have no reliable source of damage. Also I believe Invisible Weapon should give a effect that ignores enemies' on hit effects, much like Ghosthands.

Messages In This Thread