Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two in one: Rampage with help and Sentimentality [v.2.00.8]
Okay so first bug: Don't know how this happened however rampage, if you're using QD fire hound bullets and fire bullets from MG; The rampage enchantment doesn't actually apply the debuff. I've tested it several times with Airide and figured out how it works. I want to assume it's because it's super stacking due to one round applies two fire damage, which in return is +4 salamander stack on the rapid. Once this happens, the enchantment itself becomes useless no matter what. It states they have the debuff but it does not affect their stats whatsoever.

Quote:This bug only happens whenever I use QD with the fire hound AND the fire bullets from MG, if I don't use them together (Or at all), it works fine. Though using them together once will bug the enchantment for the rest of the battle.

Second bug: [Abusable] Sentimentality Weapon trait, if LE or used the trait reset fruit while you have the weapon affected by this trait (At any stacks, 100 is the safe point), the trait's affect sticks with the weapon even after the trait was removed and never purchase again. You can unequipped the weapon, switch it out and so on without losing the bonus (It acts like any normal weapon). It's permanently engraved in the weapon until the trait was bought again.

It also has this other bug whereas after the weapon is reset, it sticks onto the new weapon causing the statement above to repeat on onto that new weapon.

Click this to see screenshots
[Image: unknown.png?width=814&height=458]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread