Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was FROZEN today (freezing crystal rose)
Kinda funny I made a post talking about this months before. It was before it used Kraken, duelist was able to apply frozen for free. The changes follow were; Kraken enchantment needed, struggle was add to break free, and Frozen immunity after breaking free. It's still a powerful status effect at the end of the day but them using Kraken does give them several weakness. I do understand what you meant by them only use mage enchantment instead of the badge but honestly, It is AIDS to fight IF that person only abuse it but I'm kinda fine with the badge and mage enchantment stuff. IF it's really that much of a problem; the only things I would suggest to fix this problem is by increasing the frozen immunity by one more round at best or increase the FP cost so it's punishable if spammed or have it use a certain percentage of the status inf roll instead of all of it or let it only apply frozen if the user haven't moved as yet like Eclair and disengage.

As long as you're not actually fighting try hards, It feels quite alright to me.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread