Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
Blissey post_id=36325 time=1556382070 user_id=50 Wrote:A donation item much like the Rainbow Rose, known as Rainbow Aura, that allows us to choose a toggle-able aura that we can place on our characters. It would be like the auras from the Mage Enchantments and the Cleric Enchantments, and perhaps even the ones from Monk and all the other classes as well. That way we can use them for the sake of roleplay, such as 'power up' or using a great amount of magical power.

I think it'll add some great effect to roleplay. Could even add the Invocation aura as well!

I know I'd buy this in a heart-beat, much like I did with the Rainbow Rose, which was a very great addition.

The auras look terrible enough in combat do we really need people constantly glowing out of combat too? Definitely no if its the same as existing enchant effects. I' de go for it if it were a lot more subdued though. Like an 85-90% transparent version or something. Since it would let people have a faint enough aura of their characters Focus without being ugly as sin. Still probably look terrible, but not as terrible.

Messages In This Thread