Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Spent (Charm)
Currently, breaking charm doesn't really do anything to you at all, you can just be re-charmed by the same cruel vixen who just slit your throat after winking at you the first time.

I suggest that whenever a charm wears off (Possibly when hit by the person that caused it instead?), you (Also?) gain increasing resistance to their charms for a while after that until you have time to recover your energy.

Example: You've become disillusioned with the causer reducing the potency of the charms that they inflict you with by LV
Obviously, none of this would apply to the Alarune, she's an abusive lover after all.

Or just add yet another immunity but I don't think Charm really needs it, it has counters. This would just benefit people with none of those counters so they don't get hit with fat 50-60% damage reduction every three rounds (Or less in some cases). I can maintain a level 60 charm on someone for an entire fight if they have less than 200 status resist, which, assuming they aren't pre-equipped with a stone heart, are a vampire who can lunatism to break it, or a shaitan...They kind of just get fucked. Somewhat literally.

Messages In This Thread