Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to Evoker if I am just a Mage?
So after many, many days and weeks of playing I dcame to notice one of two things. Why does my Evoker have Evoker class when all he is doing is casting Ai rpressure? Where did we go to get Sear the promoted spell ina position where Fir is better, heck even Air Pressure if better but what I am saying is the scaling for all Mage and Evoker spells are off.

Examples:

Fir - Highest scaling Spell at 140% Fire ATK and 100% Weapon scaling.
Granting Fire is super heavily resisted but that can be over come with items but it does not help where when Enchanted by fire you turn Fir into a fireball of death.

Air Pressure - Sure the scaling is not as good as Fir but it has the range that I am looking for in a AoE spell unlike Sear. Or any of the AoE burst spells which target up to 3 spaces around you

I do not see the purpose for Evoker when Mage has everything I need to survive.I do hope that this could help in oen way or another to set Evokers back to being a promoted class worth their salt.

My thoughts for AoE Burst spells, we should be able to spend more FP to make the area bigger, actually we should be able to do that to all none single target spells. Sear would benefit from this, Retificer would, The Earth spells.

Messages In This Thread