Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Suggestions
Grandpa post_id=36891 time=1560551196 user_id=70 Wrote:The only one of these that I could really see happening would be the Doriad suggestion. Otherwise, I genuinely think the raid cannon is fine as is.

As for Grimalkin, I think they need their own version of Instinct, rather than just getting the Felidae Instinct. Just tossing them another race's racial is a bad plan, as it kind of... kills the whole idea of it being a racial.

Kinda but isin't it lore that the grimalkin do do that? heck their image even has their wearing bone armor. also Wild Elves can benefit from Lupine and Felidae racials

I don't want the weapons i listed to necessarily be a straight upgrade but as it is the raid cannon is very limiting build wise at least giving them Rifles Shotguns would all more flexibility the raid cannons power overall i think needs a SLIGHT bt of tweaking but your right when you pour stats into it it's good where it is. (like maybe 5-6 more damage wouldn't hurt but that's mostly opinion)

Mecha (general) Trait
Multitool you are always counted as holding a wrench for the purposes of using engineer skills

Corbie make them even better aerial attackers then they already are.

Aerial Sustain Airborn Lasts between rounds by giving it +1 Duration

Phenex I really think that these might be more popular if they leaned into their natural healing abilities

Transference

by Sacrificing HP they can heal others -15% hp Heal that much to a target within 2 range 1M

Transference Divide By Sacrificing more hp they can heal more in a limited area Circle 2 Range 4M -50% hp heal all allies for an amount equal to hp lost split among them.

These are just suggestions and probably need re-balancing things I want to see more of in sigro 4M skills on classes that don't usually build for crit momentum (one big 4M shot then a move or a basic attack)

Messages In This Thread