Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ephemeral Insight (Less retarded version)
While having seemingly an unresistable damage type of attack, I believe paying 12 momentum for Ephemeral Insight only to have it disappearing within 1 effective round is not really the way. The uses are nigh-impossible and losing all that momentum that could be better put into using invocations doesn't really balance out the cost vs efficiency.

I suggest it not reducing the Charge Mind/Ephemeral Insight's duration to rounds to 2 rounds, but 3 rounds. (Because once you use Charge Mind, and use Charge Mind again... Your turn will end. The duration says '2 rounds', but out of those 2 rounds, you miss 1 by just activating this skill. Possibly an oversight.)

The level in Worn Out is also a bit too much, but it's even more when this lasts for 3 rounds, making an equal of using any type of Magic or Skill cost a whooping 300 additional FP in total, given you're using them every time per round... Worn Out should last 1 round, 2 rounds tops.

This way you can atleast try to chase after an enemy before using a spell. Or better yet, be able to use an invocation with it atleast. I really like the idea of investing a hell ton of Momentum and receiving a harsh FP drawback... but if you can't really effectively use it, why bother grabbing it?

It's not efficient, and it doesn't make Evoker any marginally better. Just more susceptible to being annihilated from the face of earth, as about anything in SL2 can just sweep aside Evokers like they're indeed, nerds with a bath robe and harsh words.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread