Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Vodka Scented Journal
Quote:Back in this mother fucking city:
12/17/343
So, fucking hell it's been a while since I wrote one of these. God damn it I fucking hate my work sometimes. Months and months of assloads of fucking paper work, the usual shit. God what the hell is life? Do I have one? Nah, who the fuck has lives these days.

Still, free time, I had it for once. God it's been a while since I've went to the fucking square. Honestly I've been pretty apprehensive about it. I mean, I got friends there, on the other hand maybe avoiding it's been better for my health. Who the fuck knows? Maybe I "like" the frustrations. But regardless, I can't just randomly cut off some of those folks from my lives just yet.

The square was about as eventful as I thought it would be. Way too many fucking people, as usual. Way too many fucking faces that I know too. Fuck I thought after a while the cast'd rotate itself again and I'd be left with only a few folks who knew me, again. Turns out that was a fucking mistake. Still, I guess in the end I don't really mind it all that much.

Chiyo was still, Chiyo. Gwen was probably still the same but fucking hell she gave herself one hell of a makeover. Didn't even realize it was her till she said something. Alaster's got a face, fucking hell I really did think he was a mech. Julian's still being lusted after by a healthy portion of the female populace, but not at that exact moment of time. Claudia had -another- fucking makeover. I mean, fucking hell, looks completely different, can't say I'm even surprised. Anko's there, and she called me edgy, which was annoying, but her friend was even more fucking annoying and I couldn't be assed to deal with that shit.

Then, magically, Ben, Robin, and Adam all showed up at the same damn time and we decided to take shit to the bar. Things were going pretty well. Adam's love life is still a fucking clusterfuck but he's trying his damndest at the very least. Ben's pretty chill but he's still got a sense of humor which puts him above most other fucking guys these days, and Robin's still Robin, which ain't a bad thing. Saya seemed to be doing fine, same with Iris. I guess where some things change even more shit just stays the same.

Then, this mother fucker comes in, and starts talking about the olden times and the god damn rebellion that didn't happen. I swear to god I'm still surprised when people bring that shit up to this very fucking day. God the rebel times. It was a fucking mess. People were mad, I was slowly turning into a fucking lunatic, and the empire was apparently throwing some serious shit my way which still pisses me off. Mother fuckers can't even handle a fucking letter and they suddenly get the idea that somehow "they" got the right to try and call me the fuck out.

Regardless, I didn't really appreciate the trip down memory lane. They were shitty memories for a reason, and having to explain my own side of the damn shit show to other people's already gotten pretty damn old to the point where I only want to do it when I'm the one bringing it up. But at the same time, they didn't seem like they were being malicious with it so I couldn't be bothered to tell 'em off for it. I swear to god sometimes just being around these people takes way too much fucking energy. Still, even with saying that, I feel like Adam was way more pissed off about it than I was. Then again he might just be more pissed off than me in general right now which, it isn't surprising but it doesn't feel right. He's always had that potential for anger but he was usually the one out of the two of us who kept it down more. Makes me worry sometimes. After all, while most things never change, sometimes they change for the worse.

It was a long fucking day all things considered. All in all, it was nice catching up, but as usual, some of the shit just pissed me off.
You son of a bi :evil:. You piece of sh Confusedhock: . You goddamn fuc :geek: ! Listen fuc :x head! You have crossed the fu 8-) ing line! Get that through your godd :lol: fuc :x ing head! Stop pushing your sh :mrgreen: ! You're the ones that have fu :? this country over and gangra Arrow
the shi Tongue out of it!

Messages In This Thread