Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Vodka Scented Journal
Quote:I got HIGH AS FUCK DUDE:
1/3/334
Today was, you know, an average day. Rode into Dormeho cause Magnus was needing a bit of a workout. You know how it is with horses, gotta give 'em regular amounts of exercise or they get miserable in those god damn horse pens. Still, found some other folks also just hangin' in Dormeho. Alex, Gwen, few others here and there, that one heavy metal looking Lich dude, Iris. It was a pretty chill time. Well, of course until the mother fucking black beasts attacked. Fucking hell, those things have the worst fucking timing. God damn assholes.

So we made our way into the bar. Nothing special. Alex was there, eyepatch kid was there for some fucking reason. Oh, and Sophie showed up. Honestly, I'm glad that she actually decided to come out of the house for once. I mean hell I am "perfectly fine" with monopolizing all of her time to myself like some kind've overlord of love but, you know, it's nice that she's getting out more.

Fucking hell what happened after that? I mean fuck I think we talked, but like, to be honest, the shit that happened at the bar wasn't really that important. No, it was the shit that happened right after.

Be, Sophie, Alex, fuck I think a few others showed up, Maybe Robin and this cloaked chic I can't remember. One group in the god damn woods, with one giant burning effigy of a person, with some fun-o-grams that we forgot to put music on, and a shit ton of hookahs. Drugs, drugs, and more god damn drugs. One hell of a recipe for a good ass time. God I can't even remember most of the fucking conversation. But I think we were like, ascended or something. God there was like a conversation about clouds and shit, and forgetting how to fall, and rockets on rockets on bigger rockets launched from captapults launched by bigger catapults. But it really cleared my god damn mind for a good while. That and well, actually gave my some quality time to spend with my steady. Guess that's the magic of the god's herb ain't it? So much fucking stupid but, occasionally, something that actually hits home.
You son of a bi :evil:. You piece of sh Confusedhock: . You goddamn fuc :geek: ! Listen fuc :x head! You have crossed the fu 8-) ing line! Get that through your godd :lol: fuc :x ing head! Stop pushing your sh :mrgreen: ! You're the ones that have fu :? this country over and gangra Arrow
the shi Tongue out of it!

Messages In This Thread