Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosted
If the astronomical power level that ghost is currently at is not addressed due to stuff like PvP concerns, I would also like to conclude that fitting in ghost for PvE makes battling monsters extremely trivial, more-so than in any PvP scenario.

Having more monsters allows you to rebound an absurd amount of HP/FP back without any real danger to yourself among having the best AoE spells in the game, not to mention you can still solo almost any boss without AoE if you place a wraithguard with a gravestone right in front of them, making it the infinity tank than a metalaegis hoped it could be.

I've seen new players immediately switch to a standard ghost build, purely due to the fact that it makes everything so easy that its mandatory for earning levels and items without needing to have too much game knowledge at all.

As it is now, ghost does not hold any 'niche' place for making a build as its just that good. Rather than feeling like a berserker/rising threat type of character, you're just the reaper god of death at the start and making you angry only makes you stronger.

-------

With the variety of suggestions here, I would like to see at least something to trim down the absolute craziness this class has to be toned down for a more fun experience from everyone overall.

With the exception of a few very special people, its no fun at all to just outright stomp and win everything you do by playing by the book time and time again.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread