Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Quickdraw and Damage Stacking
Yep, I'm all with Airide on this one, even as the cloaked shaitan in that clip. The first priority should be making Shaitan's dark claw apply differently, so that it doesn't provide so much damage- And probably battle rush as well. If those were both SWA like Ryart's and Aerial Attacker are, I'd see a decrease of 88 damage per basic attack, or 176 per round, before accounting for how much guile boosts that by on each crit- As a 35 guile gunner.

Something that Spo didn't note and I don't think Airide mentioned is the effects of an overcharge sonic shell going off on 'each' of the enemies, and not just one- They all took 56 sonic damage three times, which would have been 4 times in a 4v4- Or even more if Airide's summon had lived the first attack. This also allowed me to turn 0 silence everyone, too, which is a VERY strong effect, especially in synchro with that all KD. The damage itself isn't even the biggest deal here, but it absolutely can be with single shot gunners and one overcharge- using celsius shell against an enemy team, a single shot gunner can deal 132 ice damage once per enemy target in a similar fashion, even if their leadstorm damage won't quite compare to q QD's.

That's all I've got to add for now.

Spo's thread: https://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic....amp;t=7200

Messages In This Thread