Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Meaty Claws 2, Electric Boogaloo
In the same way things that were strong in PvE have been nerfed thanks to PvP, Painful Grip should not be an exception. The PvE game isn't as busted as people make seem, there's clear annoyances absolutely, but everything has strengths and weaknesses. Mobs that are heavy on Physical DR are no exception of this rule, as they often possess very low RES, and magic damage is easily accessible nowadays.

So no, I don't believe it should stay this way because 'it's good for PvE'. It's a win button, both PvE and PvP. And if you're suffering with mobs that possess that, use magic damage. If you have the tools, but don't use it, the problem lies on you.

This isn't the first thread I've done on this skill, but rather the second, and you were one of the people that supported the change that's been presented still months ago.

My mind is unchanged. Painful Grip should be changed to ignoring armor instead. And it won't turn useless because Grapple and immobilize is still a powerful skill and crowd control, on top of ignoring 30-50 armor that certain mobs seem to possess nowadays.

Messages In This Thread