Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WraithGod
Fern post_id=38003 time=1571373966 user_id=55 Wrote:I think another option is removing the Gravestone effect where it makes Wraithguard immune to damage. I find this one to be quick and simple personally, because then it requires more strategic thinking when you set down a Wraithguard instead of just slapping it down with a Gravestone immediately, 7 times out of 10.

Gravestone isn't the only issue with it, but it adds to the problem largely. Leaving a lone Wraithguard on the field still accounts for massive loss for your opponent, because they still need to take time out of their day to either destroy it, or account for the drastic drop in damage.

Mewni post_id=38005 time=1571424843 user_id=2075 Wrote:Damn, guess i'll have to be BK or Matador DH if i want to tank, until those change as well because if people are stacking the max of DR/Reduction/Armor possible, they'll go to the next best option, and people will complain about it before going at the next best one again..

People that put all their coins in a single thing [Bursting, Tanking] will always be 'very unbalanced' but i feel like wanting to balance things because of that one Shaitan that uses BK/Ghost with massive armor and Def/Res while spamming 360's true damage painful grips being too unstoppable...a silly premise.

You're going to need to be more specific, there's current four or five of those exact builds running around. Wit aside, there's a huge difference between going DH/BK and Ghost/BK. DH/BK could never in a million years out-tank a Ghost/BK.

It boils down to the stat investment, of which Wraithguard is still king, because it doesn't require any setup. It makes you tanky without the need for defensive stats, such as in the case of abusing it with Shared Pain from Bonder. If you do happen to build for evasion, they easily get to compare with someone with major defensive investment, which doesn't sound very fair, does it?

The skill is simply too versatile, has no real counters, and is beyond efficient if you aren't a Muppet and put it somewhere your opponent can easily reach it.

Messages In This Thread