Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WraithGod
I wholeheartedly agree that Wraithguard in it's current iteration is too effective. While I prefer the old version I also don't think it's realistic to expect that we'll revert it, so instead I'd like to pitch a couple of ideas so that dealing with Wraithguard isn't nearly so taxing.

Idea 1: Ghosts must be within 4 Range of the Wraithguard mob to benefit from the DR.

This would mean AoE attacks would be useful for simultaneously dealing with both the Ghost and Wraithguard, as well as making it possible to move the Ghost or the Wraithguard to make the Ghost vulnerable. This could also ease up the Momentum trade where now Ghosts potentially have to spend time getting back into Wraithguard range.)

Idea 2: Ghosts do not gain the benefit of Wraithguard when they're inflicted with Guard Break.

This is mostly to add counters. Guard Break doesn't do too much on it's own at the moment and it's not that accessible but even so, I think it would be neat if a person that would normally be protected by Wraithguard can be a candidate for Guard Break, as well as Guard Break negating it for the duration.)
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread