Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excel Line Issues
Excel Line weapons such as Excel Saber/Excellion/Excelgraph all do not scale very well, due to how SWA scales often enough having a lower total value makes the weapon scale drastically lower than others, so something like a 75% STR Scaling pales in comparison to a 90% STR scaling because of it portions the stats and then multiplies them by 1.5. (With 60 scaled STR a Fuuma obtains 90 SWA from stat scaling, while an excel saber would obtain 67 merely.)

I think these weapons could use a simple touch up to catch them up, I do get they have innate damage mods themselves but they've always felt weak since GR happened, this would also help them be established with the new Excel Crash mechanic as often enough Excel Crash is not worth investing into because higher SWA achieves very similar damage, maybe even more.

A good weapon to look at for why this can be a thing is Burst Claw, which has been used a couple of times before (even mutated as a spear) and hasn't been complained about in the slightest, and its total scaling is 105% and has 50% fire ATK on hit.

I'm here to ask if Excel Line weapons can be bumped up to 90% total scaling instead of 75%, the only exception to this should be made for Excel Sniper, as it gets 25% WIL scaling from MG which makes it pretty good actually.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread