Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grab the Matador by the horns
Matador has been a problem since a while now, it deals a lot of unresistable damage and with now a chance to add 30 Dark weakness, a Retaliate can deal easily 500+(with spirit) damage in certain cases while needing not a single point stat investments, you can just go 100% tank for it.

I do not want to entirely gimp it though, just add a certain weakness I believe it should have, its ranged power:

Stampede
Currenty it only removes 5 rage energy per step, Thats the same amount it removed back then when it went agaisnt defenses and was fair then, to not make the damage absolutely laughable. Now though even in a 10 tile range, this is a nuke that even deals massive cursed wounds, easily dealing 300+ damage while being a deadly mobile skill (pretty sure also not stopped by Immobilized), that can then be used to follow up with a second nuke if you are funny. People really do not care about the 50ish damage they lose in 10 tiles.

I want to purpose that either that gets changed to
A.) 25-30 rage energy per step, so taking distance is a viable counter measure. Making the matador, either move first, or gimp his damage by a meaningful amount.
Or
B.) remove the interaction of a spirit with matador to raise its rage energy to 400.

Though I rather have A, cause B comes with a weakness and it need to be charged to that level aswell, which can be fun and feels more fair. Also less braindead and rewardign for the person not taking the horns from pointblack.

Messages In This Thread