Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple's QoL Megapost
Wave two brings new stuff that would have gone in the original post but you know It's hard to think things up at the spot. Man am I just setting myself up to be asked to split them all up, though. Wew.

Skill Menu Scroll

In battle, if you have enough skills equipped (which is very feasible) the amount of skills will end up going off the screen and you'll have to use your keyboard to get to some that you wanna use. It's a bit of a pain, really - so it'd be super nice to have a scroll menu to keep them from going off screen and allow for mouse access.

"Main Class Only" clearer

Okay before you tell me the golden arrows already point it out, think with a new player in mind. How are they gonna know that? Heck, how are they going to know to ask OOC? They probably don't know such a thing exists. So, with them in mind I'd like main class only skills to have an easier indicator that literally tells you "main class only". Perhaps one like the one that tells you when something is compatible with element enchantments.

Weapon Repairs Under Level 10

A service to all those basic attackers under level ten going it solo. I cannot tell you how much of a pain it is when you're at such a low level and not able to make the murai for repairs (when you're at jammer cave levels) and then your weapon just... runs out of durability on you. It's kind of sad, really. So with that in mind I'd like to give those getting a start some mercy and either have durability not reduce until level 10 or have repairs be free until then. Maybe it's only me to have experienced that though.

MORE LIGHTS

I'm told Tannis doesn't have lights. Giant pole lights don't really fit them too well so if there are any less obnoxious sources of lights for them it would be appreciated if they could get those. Otherwise just give me lights in general for there I beg of you. I've also been told Lispool, for a place of light, is strangely missing lights. I want lights. Oniga (apparently) doesn't have lights either but should. The crusade for lights continues.

If the light information is wrong it's not my fault. I got someone else's aid in confirming it because I was not online.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread