Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial Thoughts about Runemage balance
There's a bit of a misunderstanding here, I said that it takes 4m to throw the rune 2 times.

I witnessed a very large rune doing around 60-70 per tick to a 60 RES target upwards to 5 times, then turning it again and launching it did upwards to 500 damage total, afaik the thing doesn't ignore RES just magic armor.

Now apply that to a squishier target (And have it ignore evasion thanks to haste rune) and you can see where I fairly reasonably came up with the number.

The combo specifically was using Solo Turn > Solo Rush > All Turn > All Rush, all skills that cost 1m to use, surmising up to 4m spent on actually letting the thing rip, not piling all the runes together momentum wise.

Arguing about how much time it takes to setup otherwise is one thing, but you have to admit this is kind of silly to achieve in only 2 rounds setup:

[Image: qpQhaBT.gif]

this time shown on a target with 26 RES (Scaling with rising game) to show how fast it tears through someone, if it had even half this damage it would still be VERY good to just let 'er rip, but it wouldn't insta kill someone, keeping in mind this thing still has a ton of effects on it and can explode for even more damage. (100% SWA 100% Elem Attack, +50% from destruction rune,+140% from rune level)

There are even some setups that run multiple beyblades setup at once, so its not just a problem with making 1 big rune either.

You said it yourself in your original post, so I'm not really arguing against anything here, I'm agreeing that beyblade is pretty damn strong, probably a little too strong.

As for extend void being strong with the class, yeah I agree, Swift Rune Casting should be an until next turn effect.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread