Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost: Suffering from Success
Grandpa post_id=39542 time=1588041499 user_id=70 Wrote:I hate to play Devil's advocate, but there's something that I don't think many people are considering here. In nerfing claret call's level cap, you're also nerfing skills like ghastly strike and cut down - but mostly the latter. Ghastly strike I could see not really caring too much about that, but nerfing cut down like that seems entirely unnecessary.

If claret call were to change, I'd want to see cut down buffed - because making it go from a -20% phys and magic defense to -10% would honestly just make me drop the skill entirely, personally. It wouldn't be worth it anymore. Sure, you can make the argument that you can use the skill more often at that point, but in a battle of attrition (usually with a tank) are you really going to survive long enough to see the benefit of -10% outweigh the benefit of -20%? I guess, if you're two ghost tanks slamming your faces into eachother, but for everyone else... Doesn't quite seem fair.

I actually forgot Cut Down existed for a moment. That was my bad.

In regards of it, if Claret Call is reduced to a maximum of 20 like it's being suggested, the LV of Cut Down's debuff could be the same as Claret's, instead of being half of it. As for Ghastly Strike, I actually don't understand how the skill works really well, if there's already a base chance or if Claret's level IS the chance. If the latter, every 4 LVs of Claret could be akin to 20% of chance, with a total of 100%.

Messages In This Thread