Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monoclassing support
I want to revive this thread, shoot me later.

Giving class skills special effects if you are monoclassed I feel like is the way to go, of course all of these extra effects need to take in to account that you cannot combine them with other class effects, so really you can go pretty ham with them as you don't have to worry about huge class combos you can perform with them. I would even vouch that monoclass-exclusive skills would be cool too with the same thought process. I am not really too good at coming up with examples from scratch however so I apologize on that.

Another random idea, and feel free to completely disregard it. Maybe if you are monoclassing (probably with destiny as well to seal the deal) would be to give the player a selection of universal passives or actives to act as a psuedo-subclass to roll with, they would contain generic passives that would provide generic benefits such as perhaps the following (spit balling here, balance is not considered heavily at all):
-Reducing FP cost/granting FP regen
-Giving momentum back when reducing an enemy's HP to 0 (once per round probably)
-....Allowing more crafting levels?
-Access to a second-wind Self healing ability
-Access to a once per battle ability that grants you additional momentum for the current turn
-Give yourself the affects of an elemental enchantment without being enchanted or equipping a badge (overwritten if the previous are applied)
-Allow potential skills from weapons even if it is in your offhand
-Allow the use of any weapon to be used as a casting tool if it is made of the spells element, similar to conduiz but for all metals, such as Sylpheeds Curse for Sylpheed Spells

Again feel free to disregard that second part, just figured I'd at least put the idea as a possibility for something similar.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]

Messages In This Thread